Can't believe it's been half a year since the light of our lives turned one.
We are so thankful.
A list of my right-now loves of Josephine James:
- I love how you add the suffix "o" or "a" to everything you're excited about. Hiya! Pen-o!
- I also love how you repeat everything you're excited about. "Booka booka booka book."
- I love how you scrub the bathroom walls and are so intent on watching drops of water fall off your toys. My little inspector.
- I love your deep chuckle, when I make you laugh your hardest.
- I love how you give me your feet to do "this little piggy"
- I love how you sing the beginning of "Row Row" & "Twinkle Twinkle"
- I love the way you bop to the music.
- I love your banter all the way to school- you always have so much to talk about and it's always very exciting!
- I love your eyes and all the expression they hold.
- I love how you ask for hug after hug when I drop you off at daycare.
- I love your snuggles. You are growing more and more snuggly with age (when I'm lucky).
- I love how you ask for my hand, to help or to hold.
- I love how you love to run in the chariot. Best running partner ever- always ooo-ing and ah-ing at the scenery, and saying "HI!" when I stop and look at you.
- I love the way you love brushing your teeth.
- I love your stubbornness, and how you don't do something unless you want to. This is a challenging quality of yours, but one I admire.
- I love the way you love your Daddy. Daddy Daddy Daddy!
- I love your new run. So cute!
- I love how you say "hug" when it's time for goodbye. Over and over again.
- I love finding out our commonalities & differences, and how they grow each day.
- I love your concentration when we are reading. Favorite books: Richard Scary, Brown Bear, Sleepy Squirrel, and lots more!
- I love knowing that everyday, our love grows. More than I could ever dream.